- High-quality direct-to-garment printing — Epson UltraChrome DG Inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding color performance, plus equal pricing for color and White inks
- Up to twice as fast — newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of our previous generation1
- Highlight White Ink Mode — developed exclusively for the Epson SureColor F2100 Direct to Garment Printer, this unique feature offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
- Fast loading for more productivity — the easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn workflow — improved Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS® and Windows®, includes powerful tools for layout and text, color management, ink control, cost estimation, plus hot folders
- Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing — an entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware
- Reduced maintenance time and operational cost — featuring a fabric wiper and an in-line cleaning cartridge, the integrated self-cleaning system allows the printer to perform daily maintenance to reduce downtime
- Backed by industry-leading support — includes a 1-year limited on-site warranty with U.S.-based phone support; an optional extended on-site service plan is available
Epson SureColor F2100 Direct to Garment Printer
Did You Know?
Epson SureColor F2100 Printer can print directly on T-Shirts, Sweathers and more in just few seconds!Learn More!
Did You Know?
Epson SureColor F6200 Printer can transfer your designs to metals, woods, fabricc, mugs and more!Learn More!