Introducing ReelPRO V2 Universal Automatic Take-up Reel System for Inkjet Printer & Laminator
Tired of damaging print jobs as they hit the floor collecting dust and dirt?
Would you like to run your printer unattended?
Would you like to start minimizing waste from damaged prints?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions Supply55 has the answer: ReelPRO V2™
Increase productivity and streamline your workflow with ReelPRO V2 Universal Automatic Take-up Reel System
ReelPRO V2 Universal Automatic Take-up Reel System is an affordable, easy to install, easy to use take-up system which will allow you to take control of your workflow. At the heart of ReelPRO V2 is a proprietary, patent pending drive train. Developed by Supply55, it provides superior performance and reliability. ReelPRO V2 will immediately start saving you money through improved efficiency when printing longer jobs: banners, vehicle wraps, wallpaper, signs, etc.
ReelPRO V2 Universal Automatic Take-up Reel System is compatible with wide format printers and laminators
• Roland • Hewlett-Packard • Epson • Mutoh • Mimaki • and many others!
• Guardian • Royal Sovereign • Seal • GBC • CoolLam • and many others
– Unattended printing.
– Avoid dust and dirt on printed images.
– Eliminate waste through improved workflow.
– Stop kinking and scratching prints as they are moved from the printer to your work tables, or as they hit the floor.
– When running in “manual mode” ReelPRO V2 automatically shuts down when the print job is complete.
– Includes a sensor to monitor print head movement when running in “automatic mode” and shuts down when the print head stops.
– Improve your profitability through increased efficiency.
– Run roll-to-roll production with media rolls weighing up to 110 lbs.
– ReelPRO V2 is a universal take-up system and works with all ink jet printers, laminators and other devices requiring media take-up.
Max Media Weight – 110 lbs or 50kg
Power Requirements – 110 VAC
Take-up Core – Supplied by customer
Functionality – Forward / Reverse / Automatic / Manual
Manual Mode – Automatic timed shut down
Automatic Mode – Sensor stops unit when print head is not active